YouTube Monetisation Claims

Sync ID & AdRev

Dexter Britain is registered with an automatic online system that recognises when any of his music is used in videos on YouTube (and in the future, other hosting platforms). This is primarily to prevent unauthorised use of his work, but also allows Dexter to earn a small amount from the use of his Creative Commons music through monetisation of videos.


Formerly registered with AdRev, Dexter is now with MusicBed and their system called SyncID. This new system will make it much more simple to obtain a license and ensure that your video is not claimed.


Getting a claim does not affect your channels good standing.